I've been doing the shred off and on for a month now and I just about have the dialogue memorized like you would for your favorite movie. Honest to gawd, I view Jillian as my personal trainer and that alone has helped me feel motivated and accountable to her. She's going to show up on my TV every day whether I'm there or not.
To break up the monotony of hearing the same instructions and motivational phrases I created a playlist for my iPod to pump me up. You'd be surprised how fast a work out video goes when you don't have to listen to them! "Just take the stairs is a false message of lethargy that isn't doing you any favors!"
So, here's my playlist and for now it's just long enough to get me through a run & the video with NO skips.
Titled: "The Biggest Loser"
1. Proud - The Biggest Loser Theme Song
2. Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it) - Beyonce
3. Stronger - Kanye West
4. Don't Stop the Music - Rhianna
5. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
6. All Dressed in Love - Jennifer Hudson
7. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
8. Every Little Thing She Does is Magic - The Police
9. Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
10. The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
11. Signed, Sealed, Delivered - Stevie Wonder
Let me just say there is NOTHING like cooling down to What have you done today to make you feel proud! That's only 11 songs though and my goal is for my work outs to get much longer here very soon, so I'm going to need some tunes. The problem is ~ I RARELY listen to the radio. Justin and I don't have the same taste in music, so we listen to ESPN radio or we talk.
I need your help ~ What songs pump you up for a good work out?