Friday, July 24, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

It's been a rough week for me. Not sure if it's all the freaking carbs or just the humidity outside, but I have felt so freaking heavy this past week! It's so hard to get out of the mind set of counting points to eating for energy/fuel. Surprisingly to me, I did lose weight this week & I think mentally I needed that. How can I not think ~ I ran 30 miles last week...I shouldn't be heavier. I did see the oprah with the weight lose celebrities on & one of them said, "To me it's not about being thin, it's about being healthy." at this moment that thought hit me & I thought that is what I have to make my mantra. I almost chunked my scale out the window so I could celebrate being healthy, but alas I'll be back to counting points in 6 weeks!

One thing I am proud to say ~ this past weekend I had to visit my local ER & the nurse asked me, "Are you healthy?" Beyond a shadow of a doubt & with no lie I boldly said, "yes, very healthy!" it was true & it felt good!

Week: -3
total: -14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christina: 0
Total: -16 pounds