Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

Hey guys, it's Friday....WAHOO! So it's my week to post on the weekly weigh-in and prob the worst week for me since we started. My weight is up (way up) and I'm totally to blame. Regardless of the exercise I've done the last week or so, it's my eating. I'll admit I got a bit out of control. I really haven't counted points in weeks, and the last few weeks I have eaten naughty foods like I did in the good ole days. You know the days when I wore elastic-waist gauchos? I've just been OVER IT lately. Sick of thinking about it, sick of counting points, sick of eating salad when other ate chimichanga with queso on top. And since weight loss is A LOT mental, my mind took over my food. Aaarrrgggg! I weighed myself on Tuesday and was SHOCKED and then DISGUSTED. So I'm back on track and eating lean protein and veggies! Speaking of I need to go get my chicken and asparagus off the grill. Hoping to have much better results next week. Love,

Week: +4
Total: -18
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Ryan: + 1 pound
Total: -9
___________________________________________________


Christina: -2 pounds
Total: -14 pounds

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Lesli: 0 pounds
Total: -14 pounds