Friday, July 17, 2009

Weekly Weigh In...

Happy Friday everyone! It has been an awesome 4 weeks since the last time I updated. I can say now that I have consistently worked out 4-6 times a week for the past month! I have also modified my weight watchers regimen. What I try to do now is only use my flex points on weekends. This has really helped me stay focused during the week so that i feel good and get more out of my workouts. Things are finally on track and I am very happy about that. I looked back at past blog posts at all my "goal dates." If you have been reading, I think you know that I haven't been able to reach ANY of them! I have decided that instead of putting a date on when I need to be down a certain amount of weight, I am just going to keep doing what I am doing, and not stress as much about how long it is taking to get these pounds off. Of course, the first week I start to do this, I FINALLY get over the hump! No more hovering around the same weight and complaining about it people....I'm officially over the 15 pound mark!

Christina: -2 pounds
Total: -16 pounds
____________________________________________

Lesli: +3
Total: -11 pounds
____________________________________________

Ryan: 0 pounds (I rode my bike everyday this week and almost died of a heat stroke)
Total: -9 pound
_________________________________________
Allie: -2
Total: -20