Friday, February 13, 2009

Weigh In

Fat Chicks Friends ~ the 4 of us are soooooo proud of you guys and your weight loss success! thank you for sharing with us your accomplishments, and please please continue to update us on your progress each Friday in your comments! we appreciate ALL of you! xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allie: Hey guys! I'm pumped to say that I met my Vegas goal weight the week before I leave for Vegas. Although I only lost 1 lb this week, I hit the 20lbs mark and I feel great about that. I went shopping yesterday and was pleased with the results....whereas 3 months ago I HATED buying clothes. I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't work out, but I DID start drinking 8 glasses of water a day, so at least I stuck to one goal this week! Happy Weigh In.

Week: -1lb

Total: -20lbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ryan: I have to admit I have a problem. I step on the scale at least twice a day. I know the rule is to only weigh once a week and at the same time, but I can't help myself. Wednesday I weighed in and I was down one pound. Then last night I weighed and I had lost 0 pounds. Then this morning when I popped on the scale I was down two. I get confused, I haven't got the scale part of it figured out. I'm going to say I'm down 1 pound, which totals 6. Congrats to all of you for loosing! You guys are doing GREAT! TGIF!


Week: -1lb
Total: -6 lbs


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lesli: I have accomplished a breakthrough in my thinking this week. This was my lovely week to start my period and I was in a bad mood already, so I succumbed to the idea that I'd just be flat or be down, because I am NEVER up when I start. It's my thing, I accept it. I was very pleased with myself overall this week, as I stayed easily within my points, worked out 40-60 minutes 6 days & drank my 64oz of water each day. To my shock and amazement, I was down a POUND this week! Honestly, I could not have had a happier personal victory on top of my scale! Happy Valentine's Ya'll ~ and remember ~ it's ok to enjoy your sweet tasty goodies in moderation!

Week: -1
Total: -8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina: Hey everyone! Lesli and I are nsync* this week...i too am having a visit from Aunt Flo. I am sooooo bloated. My goal for this week was to work out 4 times, and not gain any weight. I was anticipating a weight gain since i lost 5 pounds at last weigh in, and i figured once i started to eat normally again, the pounds would come tumbling back. I am happy to say that i got my 4 workouts in and my weight stayed flat.

Week: 0

Total: -13 pounds