Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In the meantime.....


This is my old faithful....never lets me down...only ever lifts me up....my solid as a rock Gut Buster...it has seen me through dresses that were a little bit too small, jeans that were a little bit too snug, and hid that bump in the front that was starting to get as big as the bump in the back...

I loaned my lovely black gut buster to a friend on her wedding day. I was so thrilled when i received it back in the mail last week, just in time for a wedding i am attending this weekend. I am all about loosing weight and toning up as you all know, but sometimes you need just a little bit extra support....something to help a sister out at her size 2 ex-model friend's wedding in Jamaica.

As you can see from this picture, my trusty buster is pretty tattered...but it still gets the job done! It was given to me by my mother, without any tags or labels, so i have no clue where it came from. I know all about Spanx, and they are great, but i am telling you there is nothing like this thing.... it is the perfect amount of support to pull everything in, but leaves you with just enough room to breathe. The worst part is, i don't even know where to begin to find another one.

So, my fellow weight loss buddies, do you have any suggestions for a body shaper? Have you found anything that works great? I am DYING to hear...don't be ashamed... I am sure we are all on our way to rock hard bodies, with perfect abs and tiny little waistlines.......

but in the meantime.....