Monday, February 9, 2009

My Trainer Bob

Jillian gets ALL kind of love on this blog in the posts and the comments...so I thought I'd share the love and tell yall about an awesome website my boyfriend Bob Harper has started. It's called My Trainer Bob, click HERE for the website.

I really can't tell you HOW cool this site it, and unlike Jillian's weight-loss site, this one is free! When you sign up, you totally customize the page for yourself. YOUR weight, your goals, your journal, your pictures, etc. You can keep track of what you eat, and it figures the calories for you, and then you track your work-outs and it subtracts the loss from your total. Bob offers a Tip of the Day and you can read his blog. It also has a VERY cool calorie counter, that you can type any food into and how many servings and it calculates the calories for you.

I just joined yesterday, so not sure how all the features work, but so far so good. It has a myspace/facebook feel to it...you can have friends called BOBS and message each other. If you join, become my friend...my user name is alliem0825

And my FAVORITE part of the site, is that you get to look at that hottie, hot, hot Bob!