Many of us are on the Weight Watchers plan and monitoring it either online or on our own. My first attempt at weight watchers, i attended meetings, and truly felt the benefit of that. I think if mentally i was ready to take the weight off, i would have continued, because i truly enjoyed the information and encouragement i got from them.
I found my old WW notes from meetings, and wanted to share with you/encourage you to do a little checklist to make sure you are getting everything that they suggest you have each day. At meetings, they always stress the importance of completing every part of the plan on a daily basis, so that your body is getting everything it needs to give you the maximum weight loss.
- Fruits/Vegetables - We should all be eating at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day
- Milk: We should be getting in 2 milk/dairy products per day (skim milk, cheese, egg, etc.)
- 2 oils: We all need 2 tablespoons of healthy oil each day. This includes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Canola oil, etc. (this includes cooking with these oils)
- Make sure you are eating whole grains each day
- 6-8 cups of water each day
- Activity: You should be exercising 3-5 days per week. (If you are on the flex plan, on the days that you exercise, you should eat the points that you work off on the same day, to keep your metabolism active)
- TAKE YOUR MULTIVITAMIN EVERY DAY!!!!