Friday, March 13, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

Lesli~ Weekly Weigh In Fat Chicks! This week I very much focused on varying my exercise & really bringing it with the amount of time I spent on exercise. According to my calculations I spent around 7-8 hours exercising this week. I alternated from treadmill running for an hour to doing the elliptical for 30 min and accompanying with a work out video. The furthest I ran was 5 miles in one hour and I felt so proud of myself. This week I also started The Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga, and I love it! It's my first experience with yoga, and I think it definitely relaxes me and lifts my mood, but still makes me sweat. Other videos included: Biggest Loser Power Sculpt, Biggest Loser Cardio Max, Jackie One-On-One Core & Lisa Rinna Dance Rumba. Oh and this is great... one night while elliptical~ing I didn't feel like I had gotten enough arms in, so I started making up my own arm routine all while watching Sex and the City the movie. If you've seen this movie you know there are a few X-Rated scenes. If anyone had of walked past and peeked onto my iPhone, they would have DEF thought I was nuts. Whatever gets you moving, right?

Week: -1
Total: -9

***********************************************************************
Allie~ Hey! Happy Friday the 13th! Hope everyone had a great week. Mine was fine. I've got some stressful things going on right now, and I'm an emotional eater FOR SURE, and this is one of those times. I feel like I was hungry constantly this week, def munch~ey mouth. Thankfully I still lost a pound. Slow and steady wins the race, right? Can you tell I'm trying to keep a good attitude? :) Happy weekend......until next time!

Week: -1 lb
Total: -22 lbs
__________________________________________________

Christina - Hi Everyone!! All in all it was a pretty good week. I didn't eat excessively, and i didn't work out excessively. My goal when i started this journey was to be 18 pounds down by March 1st. Clearly, i didn't make that happen, but i am not discouraged!! I am making a Four Fat Chicks word of honor vow right now....i will make every effort to make this happen by April 1st! For now...i will be happy with the process that i have made.

Week: -1 pounds
Total: -13 pounds

______________________________________________________

Ryan-Happy Friday! The beach was a blast yesterday but the bathing suit part was HORRIBLE! It gave me some motivation for the summer! I need to kick it into gear. I'm down 0 pounds this week. I'm ready to loose so I can look decent in a TANKINI :)

Week: 0 lb
Total: 7 lbs