Monday, December 21, 2009

Couch to 5K Update

Hi friends, today starts week 3 of Couch to 5K training. I question myself at least every other day "why am I doing this?" and I don't know the answer, BUT we are doing it! I'll be honest and admit that I don't follow the every other day schedule train, rest, train, rest, train, rest, rest...but I do get my 3 days training in.

The first day you had to walk for 5 minutes, jog for 2, then walk for 5 and I'm so embarrassed to admit that jogging for those 2 minutes was HARD, I was real out of breath and watching the seconds on my stopwatch so I could quit. But I'm excited to say that yesterday I jogged 6+ minutes and YES I was tired & felt winded, but it wasn't nearly as hard as those first 2 minutes just 2 weeks ago.

Keeping my eye on the prize!